Friday, February 6, 2009

Pictures


The boys love to dress up in costumes... Power Rangers, Superman, Spiderman are the favorites


I had pumped David up about Heroes, he was so excited to watch it with me. But the poor lil' one had a cold..he was telling me his nose was running..he watched all but the last 10 minutes of when he went downstairs and crashed in mom's arms... He likes Sylar....he would get excited everytime he was on tv..





This was what I saw one day just walking by and there is a car stuck to the wall... BOYS!






1 comment:

  1. is that one of those zero gravity cars....we have two of them and the boys love them...they vacuum to the wall and drive all over them...fun stuff... How are things out there? Have you gotten lots of snow by now? I bet that you are loving it...Love yah...miss you...Kris

    ReplyDelete