Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome To Virginia

My New Home
Andy.... all packed and ready to go

Beautiful sunset over Mississippi River


Yes, I know..I am behind on so many things... so I decided to start over on my blog.
First thing first, I am in VA now.. like it so far.. bro and family are great! The boys are ..well boys! I love being much closer to them! Packing and moving was an experience. I packed wrong, well let's just say I had alot of small boxes that took up more room than if I had just used big boxes. But Bro and I got everthing into the Uhaul and Truck, including the cat.

Snow
Roderick helping Bro park the trailer
Bro and me
I have also started my second semester at NCTC. Finished last semester with a 3.0, this time around I am taking 3 classes. Yea, not doing that next semester. I am also looking for a job as those who know me..I hate not working... I know I know.it has only been two weeks but still.... I just can't stay at home. It is driving me nuts!
Well, SIL and I are going to do some errands so I will write more and catch everyone up more later..
xoxo












2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness it is nice to see that you are a live......I have been trying to contact you...It looks so much like the East coast out there....Maybe because it is....HAHAHAHA well I am glad that you are safe and sound and when you feel like catching up call me.. I think that I have your new number I texted it the other day and you didn't answer back...maybe I have the wrong number...Anyways glad your settled in miss yah...call me...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! I'm a follower! yea!! now we can stay up to date...... love ya, miss ya Texas just isnt the same without the best cuz ever :) glad to here its going well TTYL

    LYLAS with X's and O's
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete